436. A woman who had a running issue must bring an offering after she goes to the Mikveh (Lev title pawn in Mississippi. -29)
438. A man who had a running issue must bring an offering after he goes to the Mikveh (Lev. -14)
449. The metzora must publicize his condition by tearing his garments, allowing his hair to grow and covering his lips (Lev. )
543. The court must not execute through a majority of one; at least a majority of two is required (Ex. 23:2)
544. A judge who presented an acquittal plea must not present an argument for conviction in capital cases (Deut. 23:2)
602. Offer peace terms to the inhabitants of a city while holding siege, and treat them according to the Torah if they accept the terms (Deut. )
608. He who has taken a wife, built a new home, or planted a vineyard is given a year to rejoice with his possessions (Deut. 24:5)
NOTE: Some words and phrases cited in the above 613 Commandments were carefully altered and edited by Judas Maccabaeus, the author of this post and publisher of this blog- the Judeo/Christian Tradition. This was done simply to make the English more readable and understandable by the general audience. Even so, the basic meaning of every Commandment that has been edited or re-written remains the same.
We have been commanded Six hundred and Thirteen commandments: ‘Your people shall be my people’. We are forbidden idolatry: ‘And your God my God’.
There came a man, whose appearance was that of a thief, carrying a cross upon his shoulder, shouting from the outside of the door of Hell, saying: ‘Open up so that I may come in.’ And Satan, opening up to him a little, brought the man inside into his dwelling, and again shut the door behind him. Read More …